No doubt, the Kaduna Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (KADCCIMA) is a public relations tool for the business community in Kaduna.
Right from inception, KADCCIMA has been committed to serving the business interests of its over 1000 member companies. What this translates to is that if you are a business in Kaduna or nursing an ambition to expand your business to the “Centre of Learning,” then you should become a registered member of KADCCIMA. This is because the Chamber is one of the key chambers in Nigeria working actively to impact on the overall success of your business especially in areas where you lack the clout.
Ever worked so hard to get networking opportunities? That is because you are not a member of KADCCIMA. Networking and higher patronage are actually a given for members of KADCCIMA.
Another teary spot is the lack of interest and enthusiasm, business owners exhibit when it comes research. Hardly would your see captains of industries let alone SMEs invest money and other resources in conducting research to find out the economic and social issues affecting their businesses. One dare asks? What are you still waiting for? Why are you not a registered member of KADCCIMA? The research, statistics and other business insights which your brand needs to thrive don’t have to come from you. No, not necessarily. KADCCIMA actually conduct some dipsticks and other deeper studies on issues impacting on business and economy just to avail you the insights which you can rely on to hit the bull’s eye.
Indeed, there are a lot of benefits of KADCCIMA membership for your enterprise. Here are just 10 of them:
- Your KADCCIMA membership is a publicity tool to grow your brand visibility and revenue
- You will benefit from shared knowledge, practical experiences and networking privileges through local and international exhibitions, conferences and trade fairs, which KADCCIMA organises from time to time
- Your business will have the professional feel which would curry new leads and customers to you and not your competitors who are non-members
- You will be able to connect to members, grow your contact and even see first-hand what your competitors are doing if only your business is registered with KADCCIMA
- You will be able to influence local, regional and national decision-making because you will not only have a voice but a voice that counts
- KADCCIMA can identify grants and funds opportunities to help you grow your ROI and even expand into new markets
- You will have access to many cost saving benefits such as reduced taxation, subsidized energy cost among other privileges for which non-members don’t have access to
- KADCCIMA membership will afford you opportunities in other markets of your choice
- You will have access to both home and abroad business information, contacts and opportunities
- If you register your business with KADCCIMA, then the Chamber will contribute to the overall economic stability of your business to help you remain afloat.
Want to become a member of KADCCIMA already but don’t know the first step to take? Hit Google immediately for some good research. You’d need some professional insider information so you can get it right once and for all. Beyond becoming a bona fide member of KADCCIMA, you also need to consult the CSR REPORTERS team. CSR REPORTERS is highly reputed for its corporate social responsibility consulting prowess so feel free to consult the firm to give you the right CSR advisory uniquely built just for you and your industry. Whether you are a large established brand employing hundreds of people or a small to medium sized enterprise looking to grow, you need to incorporate CSR in your strategy.